Perhaps they need to eat more fibre.
Anyway, in this rivetting (ha ha! very unlikely – Admin) first edition they:
- briefly review the recent IABC World Conference in San Francisco
- talk about a US Governor who keeps going walkabout (a very Australian tradition)
- D. Mark Schumann, the new IABC Chair, with a great post about what IABC means
- the vagaries of the humble toilet across the continents: your Peter Stuyvesant smoking, air hostess chatting-up, international jetset playboys consider water levels and acoustics.
Honourable mentions in this podcast go out to:
- Donna Papacosta
- Shel and Michele Holtz
- Sue Horner (whose name Lee forgot in the podcast — bad boy, Lee!)
Please send your brickbats or bouquets (or any invites or swag) to Commscafe@gmail.com.
This has been an RS production – and we don’t mean ‘Rip Snorta’.
Download the chat: Grumpy Old Communicators 001 (11mb; mp3)